truSculpt flex Muscle Sculpting Device in Montreal
Montreal plastic surgeon Arie Benchetrit, MD realizes that for some patients, building muscle mass or keeping muscles toned can be difficult. Many patients don’t have the time, patience or motivation to work out regularly. Many who do work out find that they are unable to get the definition they want in certain muscle groups.
If this is the case, Dr. Benchetrit and the Cosmedica Clinic in Montreal can help. They offer the truSculpt flex, a revolutionary nonsurgical treatment designed to build and tone targeted muscle groups.
Sculpt Your New Muscles with the truSculpt Flex
The truSculpt® flex is an award-winning technology that personalizes muscle sculpting treatments. This non-invasive treatment adjusts to your shape, fitness level and aesthetic goals to strengthen, firm, and tone your muscles.
truSculpt® flex is a comfortable, safe, and effective technology that can be tailored to your individual needs. It is clinically proven to increase muscle mass by an average of 30%.
Best of all, the truSculpt flex treatment is a painless, non-surgical procedure and does not require any anesthesia or downtime. This means you can visit Dr. Benchetrit at Cosmedica for your truSculpt flex procedure and resume your normal activities immediately afterward.
How does truSculpt® flex work?
truSculpt® ﬂex uses mild electrical stimulation of targeted muscle groups. It delivers the equivalent of three different workouts by replicating intensiﬁed squat, crunch, and twisting actions using a unique Multi-Directional Stimulation (MDS) technology. With MDS, truSculpt flex can generate 54,000 contractions per 45 minute session, isolate and treat 8 areas simultaneously, and simulate 5 different workouts. The unique feature of the truSculpt flex vs. other muscle stimulating devices is that you can target individual muscles, not just general areas of the body. These include the abs and specific muscles in the thighs, buttocks, calves, and arms. truSculpt flex can even be used therapeutically to rehabilitate muscles suffering from chronic pain or after an injury.
What You Can Expect During Treatment
During the treatment, Dr. Benchetrit’s medical estheticians will position up to 16 small paddles onto the targeted muscle groups. This allows for a customized treatment that will tone and build exactly the muscles that you want. The paddles deliver a mild electrical current that stimulates the muscles and makes them contract, much like exercise does. The difference is that the muscles contract much more intensely and rapidly than with a regular work-out. A single treatment is like doing 54,000 crunches! The entire process takes 45 minutes in Classic Mode or 15 minutes in Flex+ mode.
Treatments are comfortable with no downtime. You can relax, listen to music or watch a show during the procedure! Patients may feel tingling or muscle soreness, similar to what would be felt post-workout – and who doesn’t love soreness with no sweat!
What kind of results can I expect?
Noticeable results can be seen and felt in as little as four treatments. We recommend two treatments per week. Although early results may be seen as early as after the second session, optimal results will be seen 8 to 12 weeks after the final session. Your muscles will be more toned, thicker and and stronger. Your body shape will be noticeably better. More treatments can be done to achieve even better results and to maintain them
Am I a candidate for truSculpt flex?
Healthy men and women can benefit from truSculpt flex treatments, especially those motivated to firm and tone their body. During your consultation, our provider will discuss with you if you are a candidate, based on your health and medical history.
How is truScupl flex different than other similar devices?
- truSculpt flex results in a 30%-33% increase in muscle mass vs 16%-20% with competing devices
- Unlike other EMS devices that deliver single direction energy, only Cutera’s truSculpt® flex uses multi-directional stimulation with three treatment modes, involving different intensities. The three modes are:
Prep – a twisting motion to warm up, stretch the muscles and slowly build a tolerance to muscle contractions
Tone – contracts the muscles, holds them to the point of exhaustion, and then relaxes them to increase strength and enhance endurance
Sculpt – fast, deep, sequential contractions of the muscles to build muscle mass and boost your metabolism
- truSculpt flex allows the targeting of up to eight areas in one treatment vs other devices that can only work on one area at a time
- one treatment session with the Flex is equivalent to 54,000 muscle contractions vs 20,000 with the leading competitor (Emsculpt Neo)
- truSculpt flex uses direct muscle stimulation which better mimics an exercise-induced workout vs. other devices that use indirect electro-magnetic stimulation
- truSculpt flex is newer, more refined and more effective than the older Emsculpt Neo and yet the treatments are less expensive than with the Neo
Why should I do my truSculpt Flex treatments at Cosmedica ?
- Cosmedica has the newest version of the truSculpt flex which offers both the Classic 45 minute treatment but also the new Flex+ treatment that gives excellent results in only 15 minutes
- Cosmedica has over 30 years of experience with body contouring and over 14 years of experience with non-invasive body contouring. Dr. Benchetrit and his team will recommend and provide the best treatments to reach your body-shaping goals.
- Cosmedica offers packages and treatment plans that can significantly lower the overall cost. We also provide third-party financing for patients who desire it.